Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Kitty Says No Way!

Maybe this will only be amazing to me but...

I took the new kitty to the vet last week for the rabies shot required by the state when you adopt from a shelter. I felt really bad having to put her back into a cage when she was finally getting happy in her new home but I knew I had to do it. On the way there she meowed about every 5 seconds or so. She behaved really well at the vet's office & started occasionally meowing again when she was put back into the car. Then things got weird.

I had to stop at the shelter to turn in her rabies vaccine certificate. About 50 feet before I turned into the parking lot she went wild--cried like a baby, tried to get out of her cage, just went a bit insane. I hurried into the shelter & got out really fast--she was still doing it. I thought something might have gone wrong with her shot & as I was getting back into the car I was planning on going back to the vet. 50 feet away from the shelter parking lot she quieted right down & has been perfectly normal since then. Not happy we took her from her office mind you, but back to her old self.

How did she know?

No comments:

Post a Comment