Sunday, May 24, 2009

Movie Night

I Redboxed (is that a word?) "Hotel for Dogs" last night. Now I've got to figure out how to open my own doggie shelter. Right this very minute!

Seriously, it tears me up to think about all the stray animals out there. I just wish I could do more. I can't even look at Petfinder anymore, I get too torn up.

But I was talking about movies right? Ok, there were two this weekend--both from Redbox. The other one was called "The Last Templar". Do yourself a favor & don't waste your time with it. It was seriously one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I kept waiting for the story to happen & it never did. No wonder I had never heard of it. That's two hours (seemed more like four or five) of my life I'll never get back...

So what did you watch over the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. so far, I've watched 8 hours of 'Desperate Housewives' (season 1.)

    Complete waste of time, but it's been great to be able to waste it this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete