Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Great Deal on Verizon Blackberry Phones


Verizon is offering a BOGO on Blackberry phones till 4-24. It will automatically enroll you in the "new every two" plan, which is basically what usually happens when you buy any of their phones at a discounted price.

I've been a Verizon customer for a long time now, since they were Bell South Mobility DCS (about 10 or 11 years ago). I don't think they are perfect, but I am happy with their customer service & their coverage. My "re-up" date is 4-23 but the guy at the store (in Skyland) allowed me to re-up today. Those folks at that store have got it together. They are so laid back & have always treated me well. Just a plug for them, in case they're working on comission.

I ended up with two Blackberry Storm 9530's for $99. I used my $99 re-up credit to buy the $199 phone (which is selling on bestbuy.com for $599), then got another one just like it for free. I ended up paying $99 for both phones.

I love saving money!

I'll review it as soon as I have time to take a good look at it. Right now all I know is that I can send & receive calls & that the touch screen is going to take a bit of getting used to.

1 comment:

  1. The sales people do work on commission, and I do love Verizon :) I've been a customer for years and years and years. My family members have been customers since they started as Bell Atlantic Mobile - way back in the day (20 years, to be exact!)

    I'm waiting to see if the LG Versa goes on sale soon. I'm giving them until May before I finally break down and pay full price (using my new every two credit.)

    Oh how I love my phone....and my service....

    ReplyDelete