Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Garden?


We are contemplating creating a garden at work this year. We have really good sun there (as opposed to my yard which is almost all shade), & it would be really nice to put some of that space to use. We're contemplating a vertical garden, which would look similar to the picture on the left.

We eat alot of salads at work & make green drinks almost every day, in addition to growing our own sprouts.

Now if I could just figure out how to get cacao seeds so I could grow my own chocolate tree I would have it made.

I'll let you know how this project turns out--assuming we agree on it in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I can't wait to hear how it all turns out.

    I'm starting on my garden (planning first, then figure out where it's going to go since our yard is so sloped!) I can't wait. It's our first spring/summer with a "real" yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about the verticle concept. Is it hydroponic or soil based? I'm doing containers again. Salad stuff and wild flowers and flowering climbers. I'm also planning on growing sprouts like you do, thanks to your partner.

    ReplyDelete