Sunday, February 8, 2009

Harris Teeter Triple Coupons Triumph


Grocery shopping is one of my chores & while I don't really care so much for it (as opposed to doing something fun), I do like saving money. Putting a little effort into learning the "insider couponing techniques" then being able to see a tangible return on my investment of time is acceptable to me.

Here's today's receipt from the Harris Teeter triple coupons sale:

$94.33 Total before discount
$35.16 Total amount I paid after coupons applied
$59.17 Total savings

Not too bad for about 3 hours of time altogether.

2 comments:

  1. is this a week's worth of groceries for you and your husband? If so, I'm very, very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually about 3 weeks of non-perishable stuff including food, cleaning & household stuff, etc. The only thing I didn't buy at this trip was perishables. I got them tonight for $34 & that included stuff for the office too.

    ReplyDelete