Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inventions

My friend Gary once decided that there needed to be some sort of system that would text your phone when your PO Box had mail, thus eliminating the need to drive to the Post Office. I thought that was a pretty good idea.

Randy has often thought out loud about the feasibility of an engine that would run with magnets only--& now it has happened. I can't wait till that becomes practical.

Through the years Tom has come up with too many ideas to even begin to list--most of them on the silly side, but interesting nevertheless.

I still want to see the surface of my desk turned into a giant keyboard/mouse area. That's getting closer.

Any other ideas for inventions out there?

1 comment:

  1. I keep too much stuff on my desk to be able to use it for anything other than a catch all.

    ReplyDelete