Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gadget Alert from CES in Vegas

Tom, Randy & I attended CES a couple of years ago & have been fans ever since then. It was a heady experience getting to watch the very latest stuff get introduced--a real techy geekfest.

I still follow it via the web & have been checking their site alot in the last few days. Today I saw this:



It's a bonified 007-ish watch by LG. It links to high-speed 3G networks and can be used for email and other online activities. It also serves as an MP3 player for digital music. It has a touchscreen, a standard phone keypad, a speaker, a MicroSD memory card slot supporting up to 4 GB cards, and both a WAP browser and a media player on board.

You can send and receive text and multimedia messages. It even has a 2-megapixel camera with video recording, a video player, and an FM radio. Phew.

And it tells the time.

Life imitates sci-fi yet again.

Will I be buying one of these? Heck no. Would you?




1 comment:

  1. It all sounds good, but as much use as it would get from me, my arm would have a charging cable running to the cigarette lighter socket while I was driving.

    ReplyDelete