Monday, January 5, 2009

Mediacom...grr!

Having worked with the public for many years, I try my best to give folks a break when it comes to most customer-related things, but honestly, I can't remember the last time I had a good conversation with Mediacom about anything & we've been their customers since 1998! They are so big that there's not a chance of reaching a person who knows me & our conversation is always reduced down to what they've been trained to say. That it rarely actually helps the situation is a different point altogether.

Today I called to see if they would help us analyze the bill since it seems to have gone up in the last month with no explanation, & they wouldn't even talk with me at all. Seems the FCC has a new regulation & the account holder (Randy) is the only one they'll speak with. When I asked them if they had any record of conversations I've had with them she told me that the only name in their notes they saw was for me.

I offered to give them our account number, our pin number or pretty much anything else they asked for to no avail. They have no way for me to log in to our account online & add an authorized user either.

Oh well, Randy gets to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment