Friday, January 30, 2009

Triple Coupons at Harris Teeter



WNC Coupon Mom just let us know Harris Teeter is going to triple coupons again. Good for them, really good for us too. It's been less than 8 weeks since last time they tripled coupons.

I have alot of coupons. Let me know what you need & I'll see if I have any for you.

The way it worked last few times:
  • tripled coupons up to $1--correction-- .99 (thanks Merle)
  • no more than 20 triples per purchase
  • no more than one transaction per day
  • must have a VIC card to participate
I don't know if it is going to work the same way this time--check WNC Coupon Mom, cuz she has the goods on the deals...

1 comment:

  1. FYI they triple up to $0.99. $1.00 will not triple unless they have made some special deal, I will double check that.

    ReplyDelete