Friday, January 16, 2009

The Enemy Lovers

Last night I went to a CD Release party at the Grey Eagle in Asheville for a band called The Enemy Lovers. Very nice to see a packed house out on a cold week night for a new band. I watched the crowd (as usual) & eventually found out that there were lots of people from out of town who had driven in & were staying in hotels around the area just to see these guys rock. Also, some record company executives were in the audience as well.

I've known the guys in the band for a while now & find myself torn between hoping they get all the fame & fortune their talent deserves & hoping they never leave the asheville area (for purely selfish reasons). I don't think they'll be around much longer so if you get a chance to see them here locally you probably should.

Here's their website: The Enemy Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment