Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Book


I read alot. I read when I should be sleeping or watching TV or something. (I basically never watch TV).

The book that came in today is called "The Luck Factor: Four Essential Principles" by Dr. Richard Wiseman. Dr. Wiseman is the Psychology chair at the University of Herfordshire in England, & based upon his 2 decades of studies; he has come to the conclusion that lucky people posess four basic psychological traits that the rest of the population don't have.

I'm interested in his book because I have come to the conclusion that I'm the luckiest person I've ever met. As a matter of fact I heard of this book a day after yet another lucky event in my life.

I'll read it to see if I agree, not really for any other reason. I'm no expert on anything & I certainly have never really followed a set of prescribed living tactics put out there by a so-called "expert". That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with those folks, I just have never had the need for their advice. Again, I know I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment